Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"I'm Shocked I'm Pregnant!"

By the time you're 16--especially with Generation Click--you kind of understand the pregnancy process:

1) Boy meets girl
2) Boy sleeps with girl

So why exactly is Jamie Lynn Spears so "shocked" by the fact she got pregnant?
For years she's been "hanging out" with her boyfriend Casey Aldridge. Apparently she has not been the only thing hanging out.

Do as I say, not as I do...

The message Spears communicates to other teens about premarital sex? "I definitely don't think it's something you should do; it's better to wait," she told OK!magazine. "But I can't be judgmental because it's a position I put myself in."

How about she thought about the various positions she didn't have to put herself in to get to this position?!

But we're talking about the Spears clan, perhaps the oddest and most pitiable celebrity family ever. Older sis Britney has gone from star to oddity to simply sad; it's unfortunate that her sister appears to be following closely in older sis' footsteps.

When it comes to premarital sex, Spears the Younger said in a recent AP interview that she has no steady boyfriend. "I kind of just keep my options open," she said. "I have a bunch of friends that I always hang out with, a bunch of guy friends."

Her options, it seems, are not the only things she keeps open.

No comments: